Kristy Gamble is a senior manager in Wipfli’s client advisory service line. She uses her nearly 20 years of experience working at a Community Action Agency to help nonprofit organizations and their boards meet their goals and objectives. She provides financial reporting, grant analysis and consulting, and she takes great pride in assisting her clients to fulfill their missions effectively and efficiently.
Professional memberships and activities
- FRYSC Board Chair 2018-2023
- Consulting for Federally Funded Human Service Agencies
- Head Start
- Community Action Agencies
- CFO at a Community Action Agency 2012-2021
- Accounting manager/HR assistant at a Community Action Agency 2002-2012