The opportunity is now.
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) has allocated the largest amount of funding ever designated for tribes. Tribal leaders are uniquely positioned to improve the lives of their members for generations to come. Is your tribe ready to maximize that investment?
Wipfli’s tribal practice professionals can help you meet the demands of today and strategize for the future. Let our tribal professionals help you leverage your ARPA funds to the fullest.
We help you:
- Determine your tribe’s short- and long-term priorities
- Identify your greatest areas of opportunity
- Determine which priorities align with funding guidance
- Create an action plan
- Assist with implementation support
- Infrastructure bill earmarks funding for tribes
- Closing the digital divide: a once-in-a-generation opportunity for tribes
- Revenue loss calculation for tribes, plus cash assistance, under the American Rescue Plan
- How governments can spend Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
Featured Thought Leader
Grant Eve, CPA, CFE
Grant Eve is a partner specializing in gaming and hospitality. He has several years of experience working with tribal gaming organizations and commercial casinos throughout multiple jurisdictions. A recognized leader in the gaming industry, Grant has authored numerous articles and interviewed in many industry publications, including Indian Gaming magazine, Global Gaming Business Magazine and Casino Enterprise Management Magazine. He has also testified before the United States Senate’s Committee on Indian Affairs regarding gaming-related issues. Grant is a sought-after presenter and frequently conducts seminars and training related to the gaming industry.