The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in the broadest tax changes we have seen in the last 30 years and will impact nearly every American. Wipfli’s tax team helps you understand and apply the changes brought about by tax reform.
View this webinar for a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting business entities along with a review of tax planning considerations for owners, investors and executives.
Topics will include:
- Reduction in corporate tax rates
- Taxation of pass-through entities
- New depreciation rules and §179 expensing
- New business expense limitations on interest and losses
- New accounting method rules
- Compensation and benefits modifications
- International tax modifications
- Reduction in individual tax rates
- Individual itemized deductions modifications
- Individual education incentives and credits
- Individual retirement savings modifications
- Estate and gift tax modifications
View the webinar focused on individuals here.