Be prepared for upcoming Head Start reviews. Experienced teams work to keep clients on track to fulfilling community impact goals. Experts understand the complex financial reporting required of Head Start organizations, and help clients prepare for reviews by:
- Reviewing the Fiscal Integrity section of the Office of Head Start Monitoring Protocol with the organization’s finance department
- Analyzing the organization’s compliance with common fiscal monitoring and audit problem areas
- Observing and providing feedback on significant internal control processes
- Assessing how well the accounting software achieves reporting objectives related to the audit
- Providing a written analysis of the results of Wipfli procedures
Featured Thought Leader
Karl A. Eck, CPAKarl's experience is in working with grant-funded nonprofit organizations. He provides audit, consulting, and training services with a primary focus on community action programs and Head Start organizations. As a member of Wipfli’s nonprofit technical issues committee, Karl stays up to date on current accounting and regulation matters affecting nonprofit organizations. With this knowledge, he helps clients navigate through the audit process and provides solutions to their problems.